Sunday, May 25, 2014

Another Love Story, Damn

I don't even know what to say.
I always want to be poetic but sometimes I try too hard
When I don't try
is when it's beautiful.
I guess life is like that too.
Be.

I saw you and you held me with your gaze,
as usual.
You asked me did I come near you -
I guess you noticed,
but I didn't.
I am detached,
In a good way.

This world - your world
is no longer mine.
I reside on another plane where everything is moving
switching
blinking
how could I notice,
such a trivial thing
as I am traveling through your being.

Without you knowing.

How could I notice a brush of the arm -
when I am disconnected from this plane
swaying in your ether.

or maybe not.

This is not a love story.
This is....
This is just not a love story..

Story's have endings.

I don't think energy can be destroyed.
That's the only way I exist with you.

Reco