Saturday, September 13, 2014

Last Night

"I didn't even get an ansaaa, I tried to call..."

Damn.

Last night was terrible.
No one ever wants to listen to me.

We have known eachother since we were kids we ALL know who is going to FUCK UP THE NIGHT if we FOLLOW THEIR LEAD.

But no.

No one wants to listen to me when I say "Are you sure?"

Anyways - We didn't even get into the club A.
& B the second club we went to was W A C K

and C everyone look like they just turned 18, the swag of the niggas is so child like I can't handle it.

It's time to work my connections to get into a damn cocktail lounge, let me pull these strings......

The next move will be my move and it will be on point.

It was so good to get around people though. The city has beautiful women so I got my game on fo' shoooo and it was just refreshing.

Was good seeing the ladies and yelling at niggas in cars, screaming numbers out the window. Aye.

Felt like I was 19 again..

oh wait...............