Friday, August 29, 2014

Degrading

Apparently being a stripper is "degrading"
and I am "too good" and "worth more

But am I have a desk job too,
I think I am worth enough to be able to go to the bathroom without getting in trouble
I should be able to wipe my ass after

but I can't because the phone is ringing and if it rings more than 3 times I get written up

It doesn't matter if I wipe my ass or wash my hands.

I guess my time is worth 12 dollars per hour
I guess it's worth it to be constantly taken for granted

ridiculed this way and that
make cookies at ten but don't leave your desk
make sure the bistro is stocked but dont leave your desk

I guess thats what I'm worth

at least if I'm a stripper and I need to take a shit I can do it whenever I want without any repercussions I mean imagine that.

This is my life