Sunday, August 17, 2014

Technically

What you think this is a joke?
My stomach hurting and my eyes watering
and the buldge in my throat?
You think this is a joke?
I guess whatever amuses you enough.
Who cares

Fuck my life because clearly
I do not matter.
That is what this life has taught me and
I have battled against it
I have fought until the death of me,

and so fuck you.
Fuck your "facts"
fuck your "geneology"
I don't need a graph, a web,
I don't need shit to know
That TECHNICALLY
he is my son
and TECHNICALLY
I grew and in my uterus and
shared his blood
and provided him with a life
and energy
and nutrients
for nine months.

so if you ask me
if you ask any damn body,
he is TECHNICALLY my son.

so "technically"
you hurt my feelings, for no reason
and "technically"
that was
unecessary
not valid
and blatantly hurtful and insensitive


"technically"
I'm done.
there is